Call or email today for more information
Corporate & Chair Yoga for all fitness levels
Corporate Yoga is a powerful benefit provided by cutting edge businesses all over the world. Business leaders understand a healthy, successful company starts with healthy, vibrant and happy employees. The unique physical, mental and emotional benefits of Yoga have a powerful impact on the corporate culture, performance and bottom line of these organizations…
FACT: For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits.
(U. of Michigan Research Centre)
FACT: Employees who report high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as those who report low degree of stress. (Conference Board of Canada)
- Increased efficiency, productivity & creativity
- Improved focus under deadline
- Improved mindset, morale and loyalty
- Enhanced employee health, strength and flexibility
- Improved mental and emotional health
- Improved energy and general feelings of well being
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Decreased frequency/duration of employee absenteeism
- Decreased chronic pain
- Decreased blood pressure and stress
- Decreased employee fatigue
- Decreased employee disease risk factors
Corporate Rates for 55-Minute Classes (Fewer than 15 Participants)
Single 55-minute classes for fewer than 15 participants can be booked at a rate of $120 per class.
If you would like to extend your class to 75 minutes, please add $10 to the single class rate.
To extend your class to 90 minutes, please add $15 to the single class rate.
Please see the table below for multiple-session package rates:
Corporate Yoga Rates:
|1 Class Per Week|
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|$115 per session||$110 per session||$100 per session|
|12 sessions total||24 sessions total||48 sessions total|
|$460 per month||$440 per month||$400 per month|
2 Classes Per Week
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|$100 per session||$95 per session||$85 per session|
|24 sessions total||48 sessions total||96 sessions total|
|$800 per month||$760 per month||$680 per month|
|1 Class Per Week|
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|$60 per session||$55 per session||$50 per session|
“Offering yoga in our workplace is an excellent way to assist our employees to manage and relieve stress, achieve their highest potential, and enjoy optimum health, longevity and happiness. Happy, healthy employees equal productivity increases, reduced absences and a joyful workplace with low turnover.”
StyleNectar Yoga provides:
- An National Yoga Alliance, RYT 200 hour certified yoga teacher, at your place of business to teach a 55-minute yoga class.
- Corporate yoga classes are offered on a 3 month, 6 month or annual commitment with the option for once or twice weekly classes. Meditation classes are also available.
- Yoga classes designed for all fitness and experience levels with modifications provided to those who need them.
- Classes last 55 minutes and can take place early morning, during lunch or after work.
- Yoga classes will require a quiet space with as little distraction as possible. A conference/meeting room (with folding/non rolling chairs for chair yoga) with a 3x7 space per person is adequate.
- Classes are gentle and soothing, emphasizing proper breathing with a steady, persistent flow of movement which results in a general sense of well being and innumerable health & mental benefits.
- A full range of hatha, vinyasa & yin classes including: Chair yoga, experienced beginner, intermediate and restorative or a mix which benefits students of all levels.
- Modifications are provided to enable all levels to access the full benefits of yoga.
- For Chair Yoga, employees need not be concerned about sweating or changing clothes.
Employees Will Learn:
- Yoga poses and pranayama (slow rhythmic breathing which benefits entire body & nervous system & energizes the mind).
- Techniques to release deep-seated stresses.
- Techniques to effectively manage anxiety.
- Deep relaxation and stress relieving techniques.
- Benefits to physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Increased flexibility, muscle tone & better health.
- Improved efficiency in performance.
- Team bonding
Corporate Yoga is Perfect for Everyone including those with limited mobility & various conditions including:
- Substance abuse & addiction
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip or Knee Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Heart Attack Survivors
- Balance issues
- Chronic Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Thyroid Issues
Call or email today to set up your Corporate or Private Yoga Program:
Private Yoga Appointments (On Site/Your Location)
All levels of yoga practitioners, from the beginner to the most experienced, can benefit from private instruction. Each private or semi-private session begins with a personalized assessment designed to address your needs and goals. Private Yoga appointments provide a space where you can connect with your own body, mind, and spirit while receiving focused attention. Privates are perfect for you if...
- You’re a beginner and want to learn outside of a group class.
- You have special needs that cannot be satisfied in a group class.
- You want to improve flexibility, range of motion in your joints, blood circulation, and relieve stress.
- You’d like to gain knowledge on how to correct your posture or learn how to enter into and out of yoga poses the proper way, thereby preventing injury.
- You'd like to develop core knowledge and strength to understand why a strong core is pivotal to many asanas.
- You wish to restore imbalances such as fatigue, stress, insomnia, constipation, migraines and digestive problems.
- You desire to take your practice to the next level and master specific asanas (postures).
- You wish to work out the kinks from specific injuries.
Private Yoga Appointments:
Private 60 min
$100 per session
$90 per session
$80 per session
Duet 60 min
$140 per session
$130 per session
$120 per session
How to get started and what you will need:
- All sessions are by appointment only.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Students often find it helpful to wear a top that stays close to the body, such as a sports tank top or something that will not come over your head when your torso is inverted, such as in downward facing dog pose.
- Bare feet recommended.
I am registered with the Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour-certified Yoga instructor. One-on-well with your schedule. To schedule a private or semi-private appointment, please contact Juliane Porter at: 240-479-4169 or email: email@example.com.
StyleNectar Yoga is available in your community:
- Assisted Living Centers
Doctors worldwide are prescribing Yoga for its disease-fighting properties more frequently than ever. Below are just a few studies exhibiting more of its powerful payoffs:
- Keeps us young. People who practiced yoga regularly for at least two years had longer telomeres—the youth-providing ends of DNA—than those who did not practice.
- Enhances immunity. Women who did 35 minutes of yoga daily for 12 weeks had a 94% lower increase in cortisol during stressful situations compared to the control group. Elevated cortisol has been shown to weaken the immune system.
- Melts belly fat. Overweight women who tried restorative yoga for 6 months lost 2.5 times more abdominal fat than those who did only stretching. When we're calm, we produce less cortisol, a leading cause of health-damaging abdominal fat.
- Lowers blood pressure. People with prehypertension who practiced yoga 45 minutes a day 3 times a week for 12 weeks while following a low-sodium diet saw a 33% greater drop in systolic blood pressure than those on the diet alone, according to a recent study in Hypertension Research.
- Reduces risk for diabetes. A small pilot study found that doing Bikram yoga 3 times a week for 8 weeks significantly improved glucose tolerance in older obese adults.
- Curbs chronic pain. According to a Canadian study, women with fibromyalgia who participated in twice-weekly 75-minute hatha yoga sessions reported significantly lower continuous pain scores after 8 weeks. They also focused less on any pain they had been experiencing.
Call or email today to set up your Private or Corporate Yoga Program:
Thank you for visiting!
Comment, Like, Subscribe & Share