Irresistible Halloween Candy Bark is quick and easy to make... A good thing 'cause you just can't beat this kid-in-a-candy-store combination of eight favorites all in one bite! It's a fun and colorful treat perfect for any Halloween party or autumn get-together. (Of course you can make this for ANY season ~ just switch up the candy/colors to match!)
Halloween Candy Bark Recipe (Serves 12-15)
- 16 ounces high quality semisweet chocolate chopped (or use chips)
- 6 ounces Butterfinger candy bars, cut into irregular 1-inch pieces
- 3 1.4-ounce Heath or Skor toffee candy bars, cut into irregular 3/4-inch pieces
- 8 0.55-ounce peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3 ounces high-quality white chocolate, chopped (or use chips)
- Reese's Pieces and yellow and orange peanut M&M's
- Line baking sheet with foil. Place a heat-proof bowl over a heavy, medium saucepan filled with lightly boiling water over a medium-low heat. Add semisweet chocolate chips and stir constantly with a wooden spoon until melted and warm to touch (NOT hot to touch which would result in grainy chocolate).
- Pour chocolate onto foil; spread to 1/4-inch thickness (about 12x10-inch rectangle). Sprinkle with Butterfinger candy, toffee, peanut butter cups, and nuts, making sure all pieces touch melted chocolate to adhere.
- Put white chocolate in a bowl over a heavy, small saucepan of lightly boiling water. Using a wooden spoon, stir constantly over very low heat until chocolate is melted and warm (not hot) to touch. Remove from heat. Dip spoon into chocolate; wave from side to side over bark, creating zigzag lines. Scatter Reese's Pieces and M&M's over, making sure candy touches melted chocolate.
- Chill bark until firm, 30 minutes. Slide foil with candy onto work surface; peel off foil. Cut bark into irregular pieces. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit ~ Tested & Approved!
A Perfectly Irresistible Halloween Treat!